After a 3 months- lock-out, LA PERLUETTE is pleased to welcome you again.
In order to respect sanitary regulations, you will find hereunder some of the main rules we set on :
New sanitary rules :
- Ventilation of all rooms for at least 20 minutes before and during the daily cleaning
- Daily cleaning carried out by staff with gloves and mask
- Cleaning of surfaces then disinfection with an approved product. Particular attention is paid to frequently touched elements: door and window handles, switches, remote controls, stair railing, in bedrooms and common areas
- Paper documents, unnecessary textile accessories (cushions, throws, etc.) are removed from the rooms
- Washing clothes at high temperature
- A distance of 1m between guests who are not part of the same family will be applied in the dining room, if it cannot be taken outside
- In order to respect the distances, and in case of more than 6 people, we will provide breakfast in two services (8:30 am and 9:30 am)
- Some products have been deleted because they are offered in buffet form (cereals, seeds, etc.).
- The breakfast foods (coffee, tea, bread, pastries, cakes, jam, honey, butter, etc.) will be offered individually per room (and no longer available for the whole table)